[ASC-list] Jenni Metcalfe elected President

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Fri Jun 11 07:22:50 UTC 2021

Jenni Metcalfe has been elected unopposed as President of the international Network for the Public Communication of Science and Technology.

She is the first female president, and follows in the footsteps of former presidents Toss Gascoigne (2008-2014) and Brian Trench (2014-2021).

She said she was thrilled and honoured to win the trust of the Scientific Committee.

"I have a clear vision of what I would like to achieve as president. This focuses on providing benefits to our members, building our international profile, and promoting excellence in the research and practice of the public communication of science and technology."

Her full statement.  https://pcst.co/news/article/117 <https://pcst.co/news/article/117>

************
Toss Gascoigne and Associates
56 Vasey Cres
CAMPBELL ACT 2612

Visiting Fellow
Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University

P. 02 6249 7400
M. 0408 704 442
E. director at tossgascoigne.com.au