[ASC-list] Looking for creators of interactive science content (current or aspiring)

Maaroof maaroof at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:11:20 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for science educators (formal or informal) to participate in
some R&D on a new authoring tool we’re designing that allows anyone to
build and publish interactive virtual science experiences like or ideally
better than ours at Labster.

Here’s some background:

*Labster’s been making interactive content for almost 10 years and is used
by millions of learners around the world (See our website
<http://www.labster.com/> or this video <https://youtu.be/UEW4JeVwvps>). We
now want to enable any educator to create virtual interactive science
content using our development tools and publish it to our growing user
base, or to your own! *

*We want the tool to be both useful and motivating to use without much
technical expertise, so we’d love to talk to potential authors before we
launch it. *

*If you think you’d make a great content author, fill out this contact form
<https://forms.gle/hwVwNw7mbuCUoRL37> and we’ll connect with you to set up
a call. *

Feel free to forward to anyone you think may be interested, or ping me if
you have any questions.
Roof