[ASC-list] Victorian pub catch-up Wednesday 24 March

Errol Hunt errol.hunt at monash.edu
Mon Mar 22 03:29:24 UTC 2021

Calling all Melbournians who like pubs. We’re heading to the Duke of
Wellington (146 Flinders St) from 5.30pm this Wednesday to have a
long-delayed post-ASC2020 beer and talk about the last year. We may also
talk about science-comms. We absolutely won’t be taking minutes or asking
people to join a committee. Non-members welcome – in fact, anyone and
everyone welcome. An idea of numbers would be good, if you don’t mind
giving Zuckerberg your details via FB: https://fb.me/e/49AAX7T1E