[ASC-list] Online course available for academics to learn video skills

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Mon May 3 23:48:25 UTC 2021

Hi Daisy – that sounds great – there’s a couple of ways you can share the info with the membership – you can send to the email list asc-list at lists.sublimeip.com<mailto:asc-list at lists.sublimeip.com>, post in the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/auscicomm, or write a blog for the website (you can log in yourself to do this, or I’m happy to post something if you send me through a post and an image to go with it).

Thanks
Lisa