[ASC-list] (NSW) New 4-year role - Senior Team Leader Comms and Partnerships, Saving our Species

Danielle Stocks Danielle.Stocks at environment.nsw.gov.au
Thu Nov 11 00:07:00 UTC 2021

Saving our Species (SoS)<https://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/topics/animals-and-plants/threatened-species/saving-our-species-program> is the NSW Government’s flagship threatened species conservation program. Working with volunteers, scientists, businesses, community groups and government across the state, SoS has one key goal: to increase the number of threatened species that are secure in the wild in New South Wales for 100 years and control the key threats facing our threatened plants and animals.

This new Senior Team Leader role will lead an established group of highly skilled communications and partnerships officers to help improve awareness, build relationships and engage the whole community in saving our species.
This role would be perfect for someone who loves our native flora, fauna and places, and wants to work with equally passionate people to make a difference.
You'll also be working alongside our community engagement team, which we're really excited about 😊

Full position description and details on applying can be found through iworkfor.nsw.gov.au<https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/job/senior-team-leader-partnerships-and-communications-saving-our-species-281565> (job reference 517977)

SoS sits in the Environment, Energy and Science part of the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment. As a state-wide program, location for the position can be negotiated for anywhere in NSW.

For general enquires about the role, please contact Gavin Seymour, Director Threatened Species and Ecosystems on 02 8275 1655 or via gavin.seymour at environment.nsw.gov.au<mailto:gavin.seymour at environment.nsw.gov.au>

Applications close Sunday 21 November 2021

Danielle Stocks
A/Manager Community Engagement – Threatened Species & Ecosystems
Health and Safety Representative – Biodiversity & Conservation Division (Metro)
Biodiversity, Conservation & Science | Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
T 02 9995 6774  |  M 0418 458 940  |  E danielle.stocks at environment.nsw.gov.au<mailto:danielle.stocks at environment.nsw.gov.au>
4 Parramatta Square, 12 Darcy Street, PARRAMATTA
(Locked Bag 5022, PARRAMATTA NSW 2124)
www.dpie.nsw.gov.au<http://www.dpie.nsw.gov.au/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7D6EC.3F521990]<http://www.dpie.nsw.gov.au/>
The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment acknowledges that it stands on Aboriginal land. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and we show our respect for elders past, present and emerging through thoughtful and collaborative approaches to our work, seeking to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to providing places in which Aboriginal people are included socially, culturally and economically.
ý Do you really need to print this?

This email is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete it immediately.
Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL