[ASC-list] Women's Climate Congress - National Congress of Women event - 30 November

Janet Salisbury janet.salisbury at biotext.com.au
Fri Nov 26 06:59:16 UTC 2021

National Congress of Women
Day One -  Women Rising. Why Women? Why Now?
Tuesday 30 November 10 am - 5 pm AEDST(online)

The National Congress of Women is an initiative of the Women's Climate Congress to lead a women's movement for collaborative action on climate change.
Over several online events and a face-to-face conference in 2022, the National Congress of Women will include deep conversation and learning, authentic connection and community building, artistic expression, collaborative action planning, and interaction with elected representatives. These gatherings will build towards a public declaration from participants about achieving climate balance and protecting life on Earth for current and future generations.
Day One of this National Congress series explores women's responses to climate change; First Nations approaches to gender governance and environmental management; the experience of women in leadership positions and the systems changes needed to allow full participation of women.
We warmly invite all women from all walks of life to this nonpartisan gathering, which is an opportunity to be part of a women's movement for change on this global issue that affects us all. We'd love to see you there.
See program, guest speaker and registration details here: www.nationalcongressofwomen.com<http://www.nationalcongressofwomen.com/>

We would also appreciate it if you could distribute this invitation to your networks.

Contact: Dr Janet Salisbury
Founder, Women's Climate Congress
M 0416 167 280   janet.salisbury at iinet.net.au<mailto:janet.salisbury at iinet.net.au>
Women's Climate Congress: www.womensclimatecongress.com<http://www.womensclimatecongress.com/>