[ASC-list] ASC WA Event: "TikTokFest" - A Short-form Science Video Workshop

Phil Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:24:01 UTC 2021

Hey Rocky

Just tripped over this email - looks like a great idea and lots of fun -
can you post us some links to what got made?

Cheers
Phil
 o  o  o  o
Dr Phil Dooley
Science writer, videomaker, presenter and science communication trainer.
PhilUpOnScience.com.au
Subscribe to Phil Up On Science email list <http://tiny.cc/PUOSSubscribe>
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter: Phil Up On Science
Physical: Canberra, Australia, UT +10/11
E: phildooley at gmail.com
P: +61 414 94 55 77